MyBirdDNA collects the following data:
- Your personal information: first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number. In case of a society, we can collect : name of the society, SIRET, VAT number.
- The identification information of the bird : species, color, ring number or microship number.
MyBirdDNA collects your data and then process data when you:
- Register online
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Register your birds on the website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
These data are collects to process your order, your analyses and manage your account and to email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
MyBirdDNA doest not send your data to credit reference agencies. The data of your bank card for the online payment is used in the credit refence agency to prevent fraudulent purchases. The credit reference agency we are using is Systempay (BPCE – Société anonyme à directoire et conseil de surveillance, Siège social: 7, promenade Germaine Sablon 75013 PARIS – FRANCE, RCS Paris: N° 493 455 042).
You data are are securely stores at SiteGround Legal Notices, PO Box 48010, Washington, D.C. 20002, USA 48010 Washington.
MyBirdDNA will keep your personal information, your animal information and your order for at least 5 years.
MyBirdDNA would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop MyBirdDNA from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyBirdDNA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request MyBirdDNA for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MyBirdDNA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MyBirdDNA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MyBirdDNA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MyBirdDNA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MyBirdDNA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MyBirdDNA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MyBirdDNA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.